- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Web Programming Skills
- User Interface Design
- Liaising with department head to determine project requirements and budget
- Managing proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with department head, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Design Patterns
- logo design
Social Media Expert
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Insight
- Time management